Trichovirus Group Test
This test reacts with a variety of viruses in the Trichovirus genus. The list below represents Trichoviruses that have been experimentally detected with our Trichovirus Group PCR and confirmed by sequencing.
- Apple chlorotic leaf spot virus (ACLSV)
- Potato virus T (PVT)
The list below represents Trichoviruses that have not been experimentally detected, but based on in silico analysis, will likely be detected with our Trichovirus Group PCR. If you have a sample of one of these pathogens, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apricot pseudo-chlorotic leaf spot virus (APCLSV)
- Cherry mottle leaf virus (ChMLV)
- Grapevine berry inner necrosis virus (GINV)
- Peach mosaic virus (PMoV)
Pathogens are added to these lists as they are shown to be detected by in vitro or in silico analysis. Check here regularly for updates.