Tombusvirus Group Test
This test reacts with a variety of viruses in the Tombusvirus genus. The list below represents Tombusviruses that have been experimentally detected with our Tombusvirus Group PCR and confirmed by sequencing.
- Cucumber necrosis virus (CuNV)
- Cymbidium ringspot virus (CymRSV)
- Lettuce necrotic stunt virus (LNSV)
- Moroccan pepper virus (MPV)
- Pelargonium leaf curl virus (PLCV)
- Tomato bushy stunt virus (TBSV)
The list below represents Tombusviruses that have not been experimentally detected, but based on in silico analysis, will likely be detected with our Tombusvirus Group PCR. If you have a sample of one of these pathogens, please contact email@example.com.
- Artichoke mottled crinkle virus (AMCV)
- Carnation Italian ringspot virus (CIRV)
- Cucumber Bulgarian latent virus (CBLV)
- Eggplant mottles crinkle virus (EMCV)
- Grapevine Algerian latent virus (GALV)
- Pelargonium necrotic spot virus (PNSV)
Pathogens are added to these lists as they are shown to be detected by in vitro or in silico analysis. Check here regularly for updates.