Emaravirus Group Test
This test reacts with a variety of viruses in the Emaravirus genus. The list below represents Emaraviruses that have been experimentally detected with our Emaravirus Group PCR and confirmed by sequencing.
- Fig mosaic virus (FMV)
- High plains wheat mosaic virus (HPWMoV)
- Rose rosette virus (RRV)
The list below represents Emaraviruses that have not been experimentally detected, but based on in silico analysis, will likely be detected with our Emaravirus Group PCR. If you have a sample of one of these pathogens, please contact email@example.com.
- Actinidia chlorotic ringspot-associated virus (AcCRaV)
- Blackberry leaf mottle associated virus (BLaMV)
- European mountain ash ringspot-associated virus (EMARAV)
- Pigeonpea sterility mosaic virus 2 (PSMV2)
- Pistacia emaravirus B (PiVB)
- Redbud yellow ringspot-associated virus (RYRSaV)
Pathogens are added to these lists as they are shown to be detected by in vitro or in silico analysis. Check here regularly for updates.