Comovirus Group Test
This test reacts with a variety of viruses in the Comovirus genus. The list below represents Comoviruses that have been experimentally detected with our Comovirus Group PCR and confirmed by sequencing.
- Bean pod mottle virus (BPMV)
- Broad bean stain virus (BBSV)
- Broad bean true mosaic virus (BBTMV)
- Cowpea mosaic virus (CPMV)
- Squash mosaic virus (SqMV)
The list below represents Comoviruses that have not been experimentally detected, but based on in silico analysis, will likely be detected with our Comovirus Group PCR. If you have a sample of one of these pathogens, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andean potato mild virus (APMoV)
- Bean rugose mosaic virus (BRMV)
- Cowpea severe mosaic virus (CPSMV)
- Radish mosaic virus (RaMV)
- Red clover mottle virus (RCMV)
- Turnip ringspot virus (TuRSV)
Pathogens are added to these lists as they are shown to be detected by in vitro or in silico analysis. Check here regularly for updates.