Pospiviroid Group Test
This test reacts with a variety of viruses in the Pospiviroid genus. The list below represents Pospiviroids that have been experimentally detected with our Pospiviroid Group PCR and confirmed by sequencing.
- Chrysanthemum stunt viroid (CSVd)
- Citrus exocortis viroid (CEVd)
- Columnea latent viroid (CLVd)
- Iresine viroid 1 (IrVd-1)
- Mexican pepita viroid (MPVd)
- Pepper chat fruit viroid (PCFVd)
- Potato spindle tuber viroid (PSTVd)
- Tomato chlorotic dwarf viroid (TCDVd)
- Tomato planta macho viroid (TPMVd)
- Tomato apical stunt viroid (TASVd)
Pathogens are added to this list as they are shown to be detected by in vitro analysis. Check here regularly for updates.