Nepovirus Group Test
This test reacts with a variety of viruses in the Nepovirus genus. The list below represents Nepoviruses that have been experimentally detected with our Nepovirus Group PCR and confirmed by sequencing.
Detects species from all three subgroups (A,B,C) including:
- Arabis mosaic virus (ArMV)
- Beet ringspot virus (BRSV)
- Blueberry leaf mottle virus (BLMoV)
- Cherry leaf roll virus (CLRV)
- Grapevine fanleaf virus (GFLV)
- Peach rosette mosaic virus (PRMV)
- Potato black ringspot virus (PBRSV)
- Tobacco ringspot virus (TRSV)
- Tomato black ring virus (TBRV)
- Tomato ringspot virus (ToRSV)
*May not detect all isolates of Raspberry ringspot virus (RpRSV).
The list below represents Nepoviruses that have not been experimentally detected, but based on in silico analysis, will likely be detected with our Nepovirus Group PCR. If you have a sample of one of these pathogens, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artichoke Italian latent virus (AILV)
- Artichoke yellow ringspot virus (AYRSV)
- Blackcurrant reversion virus (BRV)
- Blueberry latent spherical virus (BLSV)
- Cycas necrotic stunt virus (CNSV)
- Grapevine Anatolian ringspot virus (GARSV)
- Grapevine Bulgarian latent virus (GBLV)
- Grapevine chrome mosaic virus (GCMV)
- Grapevine deformation virus (GDefV)
- Melon mild mottle virus (MMMoV)
Pathogens are added to these lists as they are shown to be detected by in vitro or in silico analysis. Check here regularly for updates.