Tomato Pathogen Diagnostics
Our goal is to simplify pathogen detection so you can keep your tomato crop healthy and focus on serving your customers. We offer a suite of molecular and serological test kits and services for the detection of pathogenic viruses, bacteria and fungi in tomatoes.
BUY TEST KITS
From field-deployable scouting tools to high-throughput, low cost laboratory kits, we have a test to meet your needs. Click here for a list of all major tomato pathogen test kits offered by Agdia. Our top-selling diagnostic tests for tomato pathogens include:
- ToBRFV AmplifyRP (Tomato brown rugose fruit virus) Top-seller for greenhouse monitoring!
- NEW! ToMMV AmplifyRP (Tomato mottle mosaic virus)
- NEW! AMV ImmunoStrip (Alfalfa mosaic virus)
- NEW! TAV ImmunoStrip (Tomato aspermy virus)
- NEW! R. solanacearum R3B2 AmplifyRP
- NEW! Xanthomonas ImmunoStrip
- BCTV AmplifyRP (Beet curly top virus)
- Cmm AmplifyRP
- ToBRFV ImmunoStrip
- ToBRFV ELISA Reagents or Full Kit
- TMV ImmunoStrip (Tobacco mosaic virus)
- TMV ELISA Reagents or Full Kit
- TSWV ImmunoStrip (Tomato spotted wilt virus)
- PepMV ImmunoStrip (Pepino mosaic virus)
- ToMV ELISA Reagents or Full Kit
- Cmm ImmunoStrip
- ToLCNDV ImmunoStrip
- See all tomato pathogen test kits
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask us
LEARN TO RUN ImmunoStrips®
LEARN TO RUN AmplifyRP® XRT
SUBMIT YOUR SAMPLES
Your samples, your results. Ship your samples to our ISO 17025-accredited Testing Services laboratory for rapid turn-around time on confidential results. We offer the most comprehensive portfolio of diagnostics for plant pathogens so you can mitigate disease and focus on delivering value to your clients.
- Check out our Tomato Crop Screen
- Here is a list of all services offered
CONNECT WITH US
Have a question about plant health or GMO testing? Can't find what you're looking for? We have experienced staff dedicated to providing world-class support.
Phone: 574-264-2615 or 800-622-4342
E-mail: email@example.com for general questions & ordering, firstname.lastname@example.org for technical product help or email@example.com to send samples to our Testing Services laboratory.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.