Tomato Pathogen Diagnostics
Our goal is to simplify pathogen detection so you can keep your tomato crop healthy and focus on serving your customers. We offer a suite of molecular and serological test kits and services for the detection of pathogenic viruses, bacteria and fungi in tomatoes.
BUY TEST KITS
From field-deployable scouting tools to high-throughput, low cost laboratory kits, we have a test to meet your needs. Click here for a list of all major tomato pathogen test kits offered by Agdia. Our top-selling diagnostic tests for tomato pathogens include:
- ToBRFV AmplifyRP (Tomato brown rugose fruit virus) Top-seller for greenhouse monitoring!
- NEW! ToMMV AmplifyRP (Tomato mottle mosaic virus)
- NEW! AMV ImmunoStrip (Alfalfa mosaic virus)
- NEW! TAV ImmunoStrip (Tomato aspermy virus)
- NEW! R. solanacearum R3B2 AmplifyRP
- NEW! Xanthomonas ImmunoStrip
- BCTV AmplifyRP (Beet curly top virus)
- Cmm AmplifyRP
- ToBRFV ImmunoStrip
- ToBRFV ELISA Reagents or Full Kit
- TMV ImmunoStrip (Tobacco mosaic virus)
- TMV ELISA Reagents or Full Kit
- TSWV ImmunoStrip (Tomato spotted wilt virus)
- PepMV ImmunoStrip (Pepino mosaic virus)
- ToMV ELISA Reagents or Full Kit
- Cmm ImmunoStrip
- ToLCNDV ImmunoStrip
- See all tomato pathogen test kits
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask us
LEARN TO RUN ImmunoStrips®
LEARN TO RUN AmplifyRP® XRT
SUBMIT YOUR SAMPLES
Your samples, your results. Ship your samples to our ISO 17025-accredited Testing Services laboratory for rapid turn-around time on confidential results. We offer the most comprehensive portfolio of diagnostics for plant pathogens so you can mitigate disease and focus on delivering value to your clients.
CONNECT WITH US
Have a question about plant health or GMO testing? Can't find what you're looking for? We have experienced staff dedicated to providing world-class support.
Phone: 574-264-2615 or 800-622-4342
E-mail: email@example.com for general questions & ordering, firstname.lastname@example.org for technical product help or email@example.com to send samples to our Testing Services laboratory.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.