Potato Pathogen Diagnostics
Our goal is to simplify pathogen detection so you can keep your crops healthy and focus on serving your customers. We offer a suite of molecular and serological test kits and services for the detection of pathogenic viruses, bacteria and oomycetes in potato.
BUY A TEST
From field-deployable scouting tools to high-throughput, low cost laboratory kits, we have a test to meet your needs. Click here for a list of all potato pathogen test kits offered by Agdia. See below for a list of our top potato pathogen test kits available now:
- NEW! AMV ImmunoStrip (Alfalfa mosaic virus)
- NEW! Ralstonia solanacearum R3B2 AmplifyRP
- Cms AmplifyRP (Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. sepedonicus)
- Dickeya spp. AmplifyRP
- Patro ELISA (Pectobacterium atrosepticum)
- PLRV ELISA Reagents or Full Kit
- PSTVd Hybridization (Potato spindle tuber viroid)
- PVA ELISA Reagents, Full Kit or ImmunoStrip
- PVM ELISA Reagents or Full Kit
- PVS ELISA Reagents, Full Kit or ImmunoStrip
- PVX ELISA Reagents, Full Kit or ImmunoStrip
- PVY ELISA Reagents, Full Kit or ImmunoStrip
- TRV AmplifyRP (Tobacco rattle virus)
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask us
SUBMIT YOUR SAMPLES
Your samples, your results. Ship your samples to our ISO 17025-accredited Testing Services laboratory for rapid turn-around time on confidential results. We offer the most comprehensive portfolio of diagnostics for plant pathogens so you can mitigate disease and focus on delivering value to your clients.
Check out our Potato Crop Screen
Here is a list of all services offered
CONNECT WITH US
Have a question about plant health or GMO testing? Can't find a product you are looking for? We have experienced staff dedicated solely to providing world-class support.
Phone: 574-264-2615 or 800-622-4342
E-mail: email@example.com for general questions & ordering, firstname.lastname@example.org for technical product assistance or email@example.com for questions about submitting samples to our Testing Services laboratory
ImmunoStrip How To Video
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.