Pepper Pathogen Diagnostics
Our goal is to simplify pathogen detection so you can keep your pepper crop healthy and focus on serving your customers. We offer a suite of molecular and serological test kits and services for the detection of pathogenic viruses, bacteria and fungi in peppers.
BUY TEST KITS
From field-deployable scouting tools to high-throughput, low cost laboratory kits, we have a DIY (Do it yourself) test to meet your needs. Click here for a list of all major pepper pathogen test kits offered by Agdia. Our top-selling and newest diagnostic tests for pepper pathogens include:
- New! TAV ImmunoStrip (Tomato aspermy virus)
- New! Xanthomonas spp. ImmunoStrip
- New! BCTV AmplifyRP (Beet curly top virus)
- ToBRFV AmplifyRP (Tomato brown rugose fruit virus) Top-seller for greenhouse monitoring!
- ToBRFV ImmunoStrip, ELISA Reagents or Full Kit
- CMV ImmunoStrip (Cucumber mosaic virus)
- TMV ImmunoStrip (Tobacco mosaic virus), ELISA Reagents or Full Kit
- TSWV ImmunoStrip (Tomato spotted wilt virus)
- PepMV ImmunoStrip (Pepino mosaic virus)
- PepMoV ELISA Reagents (Pepper mottle virus)
- PMMoV ImmunoStrip (Pepper mild mottle virus)
- Potyvirus Group ImmunoStrip
- See all pepper pathogen test kits
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask us
SUBMIT YOUR SAMPLES
Your samples, your results. Ship your samples to our ISO 17025-accredited Testing Services laboratory for rapid turn-around time on confidential results. We offer the most comprehensive portfolio of diagnostics for plant pathogens so you can mitigate disease and focus on delivering value to your clients.
CONNECT WITH US
Have a question about plant health or GMO testing? Can't find a product you are looking for? We have experienced staff dedicated solely to providing world-class support.
Phone: 574-264-2615 or 800-622-4342
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions & ordering, email@example.com for technical product assistance or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about submitting samples to our Testing Services laboratory
ImmunoStrip How To Video
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.