Grape Pathogen Diagnostics
Our goal is to simplify pathogen detection so you can keep your grapevines healthy and focus on serving your customers. We offer a suite of molecular and serological test kits and services for the detection of pathogenic viruses, bacteria and fungi in grapes.
BUY TEST KITS
From field-deployable scouting tools to high-throughput, low cost laboratory kits, we have a test to meet your needs. Click here for a list of all grape pathogen test kits offered by Agdia. Our top-selling diagnostic tests for hop pathogens include:
- Botrytis cinerea AmplifyRP
- GLRaV-3 AmplifyRP (Grapevine leafroll-associated virus 3)
- Xf AmplifyRP (Xylella fastidiosa)
- GRBaV AmplifyRP (Grapevine red blotch-associated virus)
- GPGV AmplifyRP (Grapevine pinot gris virus)
- Bois Noir AmplifyRP (Phytoplasma solani BN)
- Flavescence Dorée AmplifyRP (Phytoplasma solani FD)
- HSVd AmplifyRP (Hop stunt viroid)
- See all grape pathogen test kits
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask us
SUBMIT YOUR SAMPLES
Your samples, your results. Ship your samples to our ISO 17025-accredited Testing Services laboratory for rapid turn-around time on confidential results. We offer the most comprehensive portfolio of diagnostics for plant pathogens so you can mitigate disease and focus on delivering value to your clients.
CONNECT WITH US
Have a question about plant health or GMO testing? Can't find a product you are looking for? We have experienced staff dedicated solely to providing world-class support.
Phone: 574-264-2615 or 800-622-4342
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions & ordering, email@example.com for technical product assistance or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about submitting samples to our Testing Services laboratory
ImmunoStrip How To Video
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.