Banana Pathogen Diagnostics
Our goal is to simplify pathogen detection so you can keep your crops healthy and focus on serving your customers. We offer a suite of molecular and serological test kits and services for the detection of pathogenic viruses, bacteria and fungi in banana.
BUY TEST KITS
From field-deployable scouting tools to high-throughput, low cost laboratory kits, we have a test to meet your needs. Click here for a list of all banana pathogen test kits offered by Agdia. Our top-selling diagnostic tests for banana pathogens include:
- NEW! Ralstonia solanacearum R3B2 AmplifyRP
- Fusarium TR4/R4T AmplifyRP
- BBTV AmplifyRP (Banana bunchy top virus)
- BBTV ELISA (Banana bunchy top virus)
- CMV ImmunoStrip (Cucumber mosaic virus)
- CMV ELISA Reagents or Full Kit
- BBrMV ELISA (Banana bract mosaic virus)
- BSOLV ELISA (Banana streak OL virus)
- Ralstonia (Rs) ELISA Reagents or Full Kit
- Ralstonia (Rs) ImmunoStrip
- Phytophthora ELISA Reagents or Full Kit
- Phytophthora ImmunoStrip
- Potyvirus ELISA Reagents or Full Kit
- Potyvirus Group ImmunoStrip
Don't see what you're looking for? Ask us
SUBMIT YOUR SAMPLES
Your samples, your results. Ship your samples to our ISO 17025-accredited Testing Services laboratory for rapid turn-around time on confidential results. We offer the most comprehensive portfolio of diagnostics for plant pathogens so you can mitigate disease and focus on delivering value to your clients.
- Check out our Banana Crop Screen
- Here is a list of all services offered
CONNECT WITH US
Have a question about plant health or GMO testing? Can't find a product you are looking for? We have experienced staff dedicated solely to providing world-class support.
Phone: 574-264-2615 or 800-622-4342
E-mail: email@example.com for general questions & ordering, firstname.lastname@example.org for technical product assistance or email@example.com for questions about submitting samples to our Testing Services laboratory
ImmunoStrip How To Video
BBTV video by the Australian Banana Growers' Council
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.